Sunday, April 29, 2001

Sex....Control....Denial....


I woke up from a little nap very....well....turned on. I was having a dream and humilation was involved. Things I have never done. What I do not understand is why at times I crave so much to be controlled and at other times I do not. I wonder why sometimes I want to hear the words "no you cannot have an orgasm." I mean I am a sexual person. I like sex and want it lol So why would I want orgasm controlled and even denied?

My Daddy has done the build up the best. Where he builds the pleasure up and then says no. And then maybe brings it down just a little bit and then does it again and again. He has me done this to me for days....without letting me release. Where I am so turned on that we can be in the grocery store and I feel how my cunt is throbbing and that I would love to beg to cum right in the middle of Tops. lol I remember a time where he kept it going for 30 days. I was turned on over and over and over again without release. And then he let me.....that release almost flooded his bedroom lol

That made me think of something else. There is time I have liked that feeling of not even sure what it is or how to describe it but...that I want to fail. That I am pushed to that edge and told do not go over and told no and no but all the right buttons are being pushed that there is no way that I cannot go over....set up to fail. Another one of those things that I do not understand why I would want to be set up to fail.

Almost I guess like showing me how little control I have...almost like how little I am in the hands that do that to me.

Guess I need to break the vibrators out again tonight....lol....

Especially since Honey had to go out of town my last week here. :(

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...