Wednesday, April 25, 2001

I was working on my personal website yesterday. That is not published anywhere yet...but always worked on when I am in that creative mood. Yesterday, I changing layout on some pages and came across a post from my Daddy that he sent me 2 years ago today....

It is very beautiful....wrote 4/25/99

Love EVOLve.

Love is a growing thing. It starts out as a small seed that grows and reaches for the sun and is nurtured by the elements. It grows in proportion to the care and attention paid to it. Left alone it will wither and die.

It is a changing things that paces us in our life. Providing heat and passion at times and a cool comfort at others. It surrounds us and binds us and can creat wonders and enable us to find the very best with in ourselves and to find those things with in others.

It is not always what we would expect. Nor comes to us in expected ways.

But for the love and EVOLving that you have brought to my life I am forever gratefull, and I love you with all of my being.

I love you my danae.
******************************************
Thank You Daddy for loving me........

I love you very much Daddy and miss you. I cannot wait to get home to you and snuggle and kiss you.

love,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...