Sunday, September 08, 2002

I have AWESOME friends!

I am officially at my new home....Bill and Lisa's :)

Okay....lets see where to I begin....

Last week I got stuck....moving. I mean I would look at all there was to do just get stuck. I hate when that happens. I also did not have a phone so I did not ask for help or reach out in my stress.

On Friday I had it with Salvation Army and other things going on and so I came over with a load and spent the night. There was a street fair here...Lisa and I walked through it and got some dinner. It was fun to people watch and just kind of unwind. I did not sleep at all on Friday night so on Saturday I got up and left for Cleveland pretty early. I got to Cleveland and went straight to bed for a little bit because I had been so tired driving back.

I was lying down when I thought I heard a knock at the door. It was Moni...she came to talk to me and tell me she was coming on Sunday to move me all the way out. She told me she was...lol...I am glad she did it even though it was hard and I was procrastinating and pretending....I was okay.

So today Moni, Michael, Katrina and Bill came over and moved me out. I can't believe all the help they were...there was no way I could ask for the help and so it was really good that Moni just told me she was coming over. It was hard though...leaving. I had break downs of tears. When I got here Lisa and all the kids helped us all move things, to my new room :)

Last night I went to Moni and Michael's for dinner (and dinner was awesome btw) and cried there telling Moni about some stuff that had went on the week Kam left. I needed to talk and she needed to tell me the things she did...I am glad we were able to talk. I sobbed on the way home and so I stopped on the way home and called Nick sobbing...

I called him 2 other times sobbing like that....once when I broke up with someone and then I asked Di if she was seeing Todd. This time...I just needed to hear...everything is going to be okay. So between my sobbing...I squeaked out, "please just tell me everything is going to be okay." Because I needed to hear that....hear that I could do this...hear I am going to be okay and make it through.

And he told me that and more....helping me get through this....helping me get through today. I then cried a little with Moni today but laughed as I cried lol

I just got sad..and also mad about some things I need to get mad about...

Right now....

I feel good that I am done with moving.

Ask me tomorrow....how things are...how I really feel....lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...