Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Just a quick post....

Today has been less then fun lol Oh well....such is life at times. I think there should have been a warning in my horoscope the last few days....of having any serious conversations. Last night I had a 2 hour conversation with Nick and then today I had one with Michael....then one with Monseigner E. Last night ended up okay...not great but okay. It was hard. And today's with Michael was not great. And I understood it and know what it means to me. And then the talk with Monseigneur E was very hard and did not end good. I knew I would just have to end it and stop trying to explain what I felt and thought. Sir Laz's also adviced me to do the same and so I said good bye.

I am on my way out the door now...and will think about everything that was talked about in the conversations. I am going out to dinner and movie tonight. I was suppose to go to Cleveland today but that....kind of got side tracked after my conversation with Monseigneur E. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with Aydeen after it. And then got hugs from Bill when he got home as I was not doing good at all.

Bill made a good point to me today about something too that I actually noticed but I think kept pushing it away since I did not want to admit it. But that is something I am going to think on before writing about.

Okay I need to head to Akron.....a nice drive should be good for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...