Sunday, October 13, 2002

WOW….

Is pretty much the word I can say about this weekend…

Not sure what I will say about it and what I won’t.

I had a really intense weekend.

Friday - it was karaoke night. That was a nice evening. And then Saturday, I ran errands with Moni and then there was a play party. Lisa looked very HOT! Yummy! Bill put a rope bra on me :) And then he did a very nice flogging scene with me. He bought a new toy just because I liked it and he used it….and OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY that toys is AWESOME! And Bill did SO GREAT with it :) I was a very happy masochist *smiles* I ended up with some bruises to from it! I really enjoyed him playing with me!

Then today I met someone for coffee (who I had already known for over a year and even played with before)…not sure what kind of coffee he got me – but it was not bad. And after that we went and played….

Right now I have bruises on my face, back, bottom, breasts and most of them are from today and a few from last night. (Side Note: I do not want mail being concerned about the bruises on the face…I knew the risk going into what I did today.)

Moni is a great friend…so non-judgmental and supportive. I came home with bruises on my face and she was okay with it. Not that she would ever want it but she knows *I* liked them.

Part of me did…the other part plays today over in my mind and can’t believe what happened really did. The pain I felt was not like anything I ever felt before. And not sure I ever want to feel it again. But I am glad it happened. As I type that…it scares the sh*t out of me.

The person I played with today then showed up tonight at the movie (went and saw Secretary will give a review tomorrow) – Moni, Michael, Katrina and I went to. And that REALLY surprised me. But they got to meet him and I was glad about that.

I really want to talk about the suffering the mental things that went on today but right now I am so tired I could not type coherently anyway. So, I will try to explain it more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...