Friday, October 25, 2002

I am on the way out the door about to go to a strip club with Bill and Lisa. Lisa dyed my hair tonight! wooohooo! I wanted to post this....because Friday evening....I was basically given an ultimatium. And thought this fit to it well....my voice is saying going to fast. I guess I will have tomorrow to think on it some too but right now need to finish getting dressed up....and go out and see naked bodies! And have a few drinks with good friends! :)

LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): It may not be very serious, but you feel like you are at odds with your own inner feelings. You know what you’re supposed to do. And you really do want to do it. But there’s this quiet, hesitant voice coming from inside you making you question your own basic needs. Don’t distract yourself with lots of external noise. Listen to what the voice is saying before you take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...