Monday, November 04, 2002

Punching Bag

Tears. Sobbing out of control. It hurts so much. The pain and fear is so intense and intoxicating.  He had me hold  on to the door frame between rooms. His fist pummeled me. I am his punching bag. His eyes were dark and full of rage. He told me to not let go of the frame. I am digging my fingers in to hold on as each punch hits me. He punches me so hard that I can't hang on. He tells me I am a piece of shit as he comes towards me grabbing me by my hair. Pulling me back into the room he grabs me by my throat and throws me into the wall next to the door. I gasp as it was so hard that it took my breath away. 

He pushes me to my knees to suck his cock. He pulls me off before he orgasms, pushes me to the ground and kicks me. Over and over he kicks me. I feel the bruises coming to the surface of my skin.  I am sobbing tears. He tells me I am there for him to abuse. He tells me how he wants to bloody me.  He gets down and starts punching me again. Turning me over punching me all over.  I beg him to stop. He laughs at me. He grabs my hair and drags me behind him. I try to crawl and he pulls hard and my arms go out and my face hits the floor. He steps on my face and leans over to spit on me. He pulls me into the bathroom and pushes my head into the toilet and then pisses on me.  He pulls my face out of the toilet having me open my mouth and suck him again.  He pulls out just as he is to cum. I have spit, piss and, cum dripping down my face. 

He stands there and looks at me. The darkness in his eyes still there that I have to look down. He has me get on all fours. He comes around to between my legs and sees I am wet. I am have been scared, cried, felt intense pain, and my body reacts to it all. He bends over and slaps at my cunt - over and over.  He reminds me I am a worthless piece of shit and a sloppy whore who needs to be abused. Soon an orgasm rips through me.  After I have an orgasm he tells me to take the towel on the floor and wipe myself off and get out. He reminds me the towel is dirty and just there to be used just like me. He tells me he is done with me so to get dressed and get out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...