Friday, November 22, 2002

Not sure what to be thinking or feeling right now. I am sick and so kind of out of it. I am tired but not tired. I slept all day....which was a good thing.

I had dreams today while I slept that turned me on a lot and right now I am so wet LOL I know big surprise but I am sick you would think it would be harder to turn me on lol :)

I did a bad thing...I did not contact my friend in Detroit right away, soooo she was upset with me. She was worried. I did not like that feeling of course that I upset her. I don't like upsetting her. And then I need to be good so that I can continue to see her....because behavioriour basically reflects on her...in an odd way. So I need to be a good girl so I can continue to see her.

I chatted with M for just a few moments tonight online. We are going to get together on Sunday. We need to have a talk. We have several things we want to talk about.

I just hope the talk is good...goes good.

Since I am staying in town....Carpe Diem is tomorrow night. So, I am going to that...if I feel better. And then a party afterwards. It will be good to be around friends.

I feel like part of me is just turning some things off because I have reached the point of overload. I am actually sure that is why I got sick...I just started to have many things that it drained my energy to fight off anything.

I know my journal has been full of doom and gloom lately but I do know that...I have many gthingsings in my life. As I have said before in this journal I talk about the doom and gloom things more because that seems to be the time I feel the need to write. I try to mix in the good but I know the bad times are here more then the good but that does not meant there are not any good times....there are good times too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...