Monday, April 19, 2004

If you command wisely, you'll be obeyed cheerfully. - Thomas Fuller (1608-1661)

Home is not where you live, but where they understand you. - Christian Morgenstern

A positive BDSM news article.

After Friday's sad and upsetting afternoon, Master needed to relax. We grabbed some dinner and then vegged out in front of the computers. Saturday was similar just relaxing all day - trying to get His mind off of what happened. We watched Real Women Have Curves, a George Carlin special and then Chris Rock.

Chris Rock did a joke about all women have that one friend that they don't leave alone with their man. Master said, "So do you have a friend like that?" And right away I said, "no" and then I paused for a moment and said, "Well I don't anymore because of that reason." I added more on to that with Master that won't be repeating here. But what it really comes down to it - I would not have to worry about Master with any of my friends because he would set them straight if they came on to Him. He has integrity and love for me to never do that to me. Also if Master really wanted to be with someone I know he would just come and tell me about it. It would be out in the open and most likely with me involved....threesome woohoo!

After the comedy specials, we did our late night shopping. Today I made brunch and then we took a nap. Late afternoon and most of the evening was spent driving….well I was riding and Master was driving. Again like it always is...Master brought me through some amazing country. The mountains were beautiful. Master and I daydreamed about living up there. It was so gorgeous.

hmm what else...

Oh on Friday before all the badness happened Master and I had lunch and then He took me shopping for some new spring/summer clothes. He bought 2 skirts and a tank top that has a chiffon 3/4-length sleeve blouse over it. It is totally a color I would have NEVER picked for myself. Neither was one of the skirts. But Master liked it all. The tank top is a v-neck in turquoise and then the chiffon shirt has fine vertical stripes almost look like fine paintbrush strokes in black, charcoal gray, a brighter turquoise and a lighter turquoise. One skirt is a black gauzy skirt with slits on both sides; the other is an a-line skirt in deep fuchsia. Both are really comfortable and cute.

It was really hard when Master told me we were going shopping. And then to have Him spend money on me - I felt very guilty and I still am having that problem. I even thanked Him again today because I was so grateful for the clothes and was feeling bad that He spent money on me even though I needed some new spring/summer clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...