Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Sunday afternoon Master and I laid in bed talking. It was a good talk - it cleared up some issues we were having. We ended the talk with playing. Yum!

Master decided He wanted me gagged. I was standing next to the bed as He put the gag harness on me. He turned me around abruptly and pushed me over so I was bending over the bed. I felt His hard cock pressing against me….teasing my cunt. I was drooling all over the bed and it did not even occur to me that my hands were free so I could wipe the drool off. I drooled as Master teased me with His cock. He turned me around and laughed when He saw all the drool on my face. He took and wiped it all over my face and breasts. And pushed me on to the bed so I was on my back this time….legs spread open for Him to take me. He pushed into my wet pussy and fucked me hard. After He came inside me, He pulled out and picked up my vibrator. He told me He wanted me on my stomach. He told me that I was to masturbate while He spanked me. I got a little distracted on the spanking and I also was having problems holding on to the vibrator, so He got the remote control vibrating egg. He had me roll over and spread my legs open. He of course had to comment on how sloppy wet I was so that I got embarrassed. He shoved the vibrating egg into my pussy and immediately started playing with the remote…making the vibrations low and then harder. He then motioned for me to turn over again so that He could continue spanking my bottom. He of course continued to play with the remote on the egg.

After the spanking, He then flipped me over and used my other vibrator on my clit. I came 3 times. And by that time - watching me cum several times and being a slut so wet and sloppy for Him - He was hard. Master laid next to me while I was still floating in orgasm space and He masturbated. I rubbed my face against Him knowing He would like the feel of the leather from the harness against His skin. I love watching Him masturbate. At times I get upset because I want to touch, suck and play with Him, but I also really love to watch Him. It is so raw and so full of sexual energy that I don't get to really see or experience as much when I am so focused on pleasing Him. He had another orgasm. Shortly after He headed to the shower. He kept me in the gag harness while He showered and also allowed me to masturbate. I orgasmed 4 more times while Master was in the shower.

After Master got out of the shower. He took the gag harness off and I cleaned up. We did not really cuddle or rest because we were both hungry. So I went straight to the kitchen to get the rest of dinner going. We had the Forest Ville Gwurtz wine, but it was not very good. I mean it was drinkable but not really something that I would run out and buy again. It was too dry beside not having the pop of flavor that Carlson's offers.

We had a very nice holiday - relaxing, playing, f*cking, eating, laughing (mostly from watching Robin Williams on Inside the Actors Studio) and just having a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...