Friday, April 16, 2004

I can't write about the details of my Master's job because it holds some public light to it at times.

My Master and the people who work with Him have amazing hearts and souls. They work with every walk of life and they give each a chance. Today was not different. Today the situation that was going on at His work came to an end and their hearts and mine are hurting. The person they helped has to be hurting even more. They all are in my thoughts and prayers.

I just want to write something to mark this day. To say that I am proud of my Master and all His co-workers for all they do today and not only today everyday. The come to aid and help the people they do and do it with heart. I don't know how they do it sometimes. Today is one of those days I don't know how they do it. They are brave and big hearted. I know that it has gotten to me emotionally just hearing about it. But they work it day in and day out and I just am thankful they are able to give themselves to that kind of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...