Saturday, February 19, 2005

Life Update

Not sure exactly why but this past week felt kind of odd. Not that it really was odd or anything...it just feels that way. I guess it was kind of off on our normal schedule - or more like semi-normal schedules.

Monday - The Holiday...which was great!
Tuesday - My period hit me hard so I was pretty much out of it all day.
Wednesday - I asked Master if I could go back to bed after He left for work. He allowed it and told me He would call to get me up to get ready to go to lunch with Him. So we went to lunch and then He brought me to the toy store also. Daddy let me pick out a Groovy Girl outfit. The outfit has cool bell bottom paints and a leopard print hat with a kind of frilly tank top. After Master headed back to work, I then spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and doing a few odds-n-ends online.
Thursday - Master was out of town for the day. I was busy cleaning, doing laundry and then playing with photoshop.
Friday - We slept in since Master got back very late (early in the morning). And I spent the afternoon doing some chores and also tackled some art...but felt very sluggish.

Today Master had to work some in the morning and I got to sleep in again. I got some house stuff done by the time He came home though. We basically spent the day lounging and vegging...we watched movies.

So this week I have been a slug...I guess is how it feels even though when I think about it I can think of lots of stuff I did this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...