Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day...a little late in the day but I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

My Mother loves all holidays but Christmas is her favorite followed up by Valentine's Day. My Mom always always gave us cards and gifts on Valentine's. It is the holiday of love. And she wants those that she love to know she loves them. Even my Dad would always when we were growing up give us gifts he picked out himself. That was the only holiday we got something just from Dad.

I remember loving to decorate the Valentine's boxes at school so that kids could stuff it with Valentine's. MAybe that is where my love making collages came from...decorating Valentine's boxes.

So our day was very nice!

The day started out with cinnamon rolls before Master had to head to work. And a quick spanking. Yum!

After Master left for work, I finished up a project that I have been working on for Him for V-day. Last week He stayed home several days and I got behind on things so I got behind on the project...thus having to finish it up on V-day! It was very time intensive but so well worth it.

Master gave me chocolates and then a card with 42 little hello kitty valentine's in them each with a reason or thing He loves me! It was so wonderful!

I made a CD with 17 songs on it and then for each song I did a collage....pictures coming next post...maybe just a link to them...as there are so many!

Master had to work late so we ended up going to dinner a little later, but it turned out probably to be good as we did not have to wait at all. We went to the same place we did 2 years ago. After dinner we had warm winter drinks, I had one that was named with my real name.... d ---- delight. And Master said it certainly was a delight -- just like me!

I got all dressed up....did gold make-up - gold eye shadow, a little gold dust for blush and sparkle, gold liquid eye liner, and then did a very deep pretty lipstick that was given to me as a gift by a wonderful man. I did that with some gold gloss on top of it. Then I dressed all girly girly sexy...thigh highs, satin garter belt, red satin bra and panties, silky skirt, and velvet top, .....with a chain and locked collar. I love the strong contrast of the chain and locked collar with the girly girly clothing.

Anyway, we had a wonderful evening of dinner and then enjoying each others company. Master and I had such long passionate kisses tonight...the ones that make me feel beautiful and loved. I am a very lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...