Friday, June 17, 2005

Being Taken Care Of....



Tuesday - Master took the day off to take me to the doctors. We were there half the day and for right now I am just a little better.

Wednesday - Migraine Rah Rah! After having Master here on Tuesday I really missed Him all day long...just wanted to snuggle into His arms...to get hugs and kisses.

Thursday - Migraine worse....no sleep on Wednesday just made it worse. Master picked up Chinese food to make everything all better!

Everyday I am just amazed how wonderful Master is to me. He takes such good care of me always. On Saturday night, I was feeling so horrible that I ended up in tears. So it was 1 am and Master decides to make a run to Wal-Mart to get me something that would possibly help me. Then on Monday He insisted I call the doctors office to make an appointment. Tuesday He was there with me. I have a real fear of doctors and this is a new one so that is always makes it even harder so just having Him there made me feel much better. And He just always seems to know what to do to make me feel better. He has been incredible this week and again I am truly amazed how lucky I am to have such a great Master.

Thank you Master....I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...