Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Life Update: Art and Going out of town

Not sure how long of update this will be....

We heading out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. So no updates until then.

I actually am feeling a little stressed about this trip as we are going to be doing different things and for some reason at the moment it is making me feel a little anxious and overwhelmed. But I am sure it will go just fine.

I also feel like I have so much creative juice pulsing right now -- that needs an outlet -- but that can't happen while we are away. So I am sure that is adding to my uneasy feelings. My creative endeavors have been focused in a different area (web design) for the last few weeks and so I have not touched any of my art supplies in almost that whole time - so feeling a little off balance as I was really aching to my hands dirty.

I have gotten a chance to make some new atc's the last few days and it has been a lot of fun. But again I want to just being doing MORE!

Not much else is going on -- just doing the usual things -- keeping house, cooking and such. Hopefully when I get back I will have a longer more substantial journal entry.

If you want to see my new ATC's take a look at my gallery....new ones are Torn Soul, Torn and Blue, Unearth, Stone Age Fish, Nine Four India, Key to Happiness, and 275. I have 3 more drying that aren't up but hopefully will tomorrow.

Oh one more thing...I owe several people emails...I will get to those when we get back too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...