Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Quick Life Update

Just a quickie to say we are home...but Master is leaving again. So, I hope to have some time to do a longer blog tomorrow night. But I do have lots on my list to do while He is out of town.

Here are just a few random notes....

  • Our weekend kind of got messed up because of the rain but it still was a good weekend with some positives.

  • Master bought the new Coldplay CD....I really like it already...and not even all the way through it the first time yet

  • Master took me to the Dollar Tree while we were out of town. Master bought me quite a few fun art things! Thank you Master!

  • Needing some girl time....talked to nuala today on the phone, hopefully going to chat with another friend tomorrow and also going to call Moni this week too! Plus I have done some emails to several friends too.

  • I can't stand drama but found out some drama tonight. I can't understand why people are so screwed up that they hang on to hatred...and that is the only word for it...hatred. Don't they understand what that does to them....their bodies, mental health, emotional health. Maybe they like the drama...I think sometimes we get so used to it we don't know any other way...I used to be like that. But I just feel sorry for those that don't wake up

  • I am going to do some art this week...so doing a happy dance!

  • I have been getting lots of wonderful, beautiful, artful maillove!

  • I am drinking diet coke out of my princess cup - it has Belle, Cinderella, and Aurora on it

  • I am going to miss Master while He is out of town

  • We both took lots of pictures this weekend. Master has me using His old camera so maybe now I am catching the camera bug as I had a lot of fun taking pictures with Him this weekend

  • Very thankful I live in Colorado! It is so beautiful

  • I am reminded many times over....each day that I am very lucky to have such a wonderful Master....Thank you for claiming me Master...I love you
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...