Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blah....

* So I have been hiding out. I am going through quite a bit of depression. This always happens when I am having lots of health problems. I had that cold for 6 weeks with a still occasional cough. I have had migraines quite a bit and some that are so bad that I can't remember things because all I know is the pain. And nothing seems to help it. I went to my doctor to talk about the migraines and it is the first time I didn't feel like she listened to me at all. I also had a dentist appointment this week that didn't go well. And I am getting down about it. And it is really stupid but I am feel really upset about it even though I know there is no other options.

* Feeling very nostalgic tonight as I went through old posts to tag them.

* Moni called me this evening! It was so GREAT to talk to her and have some girl talk. I miss her so much! It is so odd that I have been thinking about her lots lately and was going to ask Master if I could call her sometime soon.

* I made Pasta e Fagioli and Zebra Brownies on Monday - Master never had either and loved both of them. I do have to say the soup turned out great. The flavor was amazing.

* We leave to go out of town for the weekend on Friday morning....so probably won't be updating again until we get back unless I can finish a couple pieces I have been working on and get one of them posted tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. what's a zebra brownie? chocolate & vanilla?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments everyone!

    Jen, a zebra brownie has cream cheese on it. Here is a link to some. I didn't use box mix though I made homemade brownies as I didn't have a box mix! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand "the blahs." I hope the traveling helps to kick you out of that mode maybe. Wishing you health and wellness as soon as ever you can ...

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...