Saturday, March 10, 2007

life update...

This week went past fast for me actually yesterday morning when I got up to make Master's breakfast I thought it was Thursday and then I was looking at the calendar on the wall and realized it was Friday.

Master ordered me some items online recently and when they came they were too big. So I called to exchange them. The person on the phone was just very matter fact about - not rude but not overly pleasant either. I hang up and realize I forgot to ask them something about returning the items so I call them back. The person I talk to answers my question, but also confirmed the exchange order I had just placed. I said yes and hung up the phone. I thought the price seemed really high but my mind hadn't caught up enough to ask her about that before I hung up the phone. So I grabbed the package invoice and sure enough it was almost a $20 difference. I was making an EVEN exchange just one size down on the items. I called again and the person I spoke to the third time....was a charm! She went out of her way to help me and thought it was kind of odd that it wasn't done the first time I called. She even ended up throwing in free express shipping for having to call back so many times. That is good customer service! I ended up emailing them to tell them her name and how helpful she had been for me.

Worked some this week. I hope to clean my studio this afternoon and then work on art tonight or tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to any in a a few weeks. And I have as always several projects to do.

I am making pure junk food goodness tonight for dinner. Meatball "Sandwich" Casserole...layer of bread, a cheese layer (cream cheese and cheese), meatballs, sauce and then more cheese. I am making the meatballs out of ground turkey and veggies so at least it will counter some of that fat in the cheese! I really would like to make some cookies or cupcakes too. But not sure I have the energy.

Not much else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...