Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March Questions: Blogging

When you started blogging all those years ago *grin* did you think you'd still be doing so? Is blogging a requirement of your owner? What is your favorite thing to blog about?

I did think I would be blogging all these years later. And I hope to be blogging for quite a long time!

Blogging isn't a requirement from Master. Once in a while Master will say you should blog about that. But it isn't an order just a suggestion. He hopes the blog to be a place for me to write without pressure. I had the blog before I met him. He actually read it for almost a year before contacting me. And he started his own blog because of reading mine...all before we met. So blogging has become a part of us and I am thankful he allows me to blog.

I am not sure I have a favorite thing to blog about...I just like blogging and like what it has given me and helped me with over the years.


**Feel free to ask anything you might want to know and I will answer. I am screening the questions AND allowing anonymous comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...