Monday, March 26, 2007

we ALL believe that we are above-average drivers

  • A good list...16 things it takes most of us 50 years to learn


  • Today was the migraine from hell day of the month. Master took good care of me....getting me ice packs, crackers, dinner and such. It is much better now. But I really needed today...to get some things done and of course that didn't happen so I hope I have time tomorrow and that the migraine is gone!


  • I hope to get to some book reviews done soon. I probably will not do all of them but will do the Laura Antoniou books for sure....The Academy, The Reunion. Other books read...Suicide Blonde, a book on creativity that I can't remember the title at the moment, Kink (that doesn't have anything to do with kink and new that when I picked it up), Urgent 2nd Class, and Alphabetica.


  • We are going out of town on Thursday and will be back Friday or Saturday. Master and I are spending one night on the sly without family knowing. We are sneaking into town early....spending a night at the hotel and then going to some fetish stores too.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...