Sunday, July 01, 2007

Taking a Trip

I know I have been very quiet lately but we have been so busy...which isn't a bad thing. We have a family celebration so Master has been doing a video for that. It turned out so beautiful. He has such talent to capture memories and tell the story. Then on top of that he has just been so busy with the rest of his work. I have tried to help him out in areas that I can but he still has had a very full plate.

Because of the family celebration we are going out of town. We leave later today and won't be back for at least 2 weeks at most 3 weeks. I will be doing phone posts over at livejournal. I will try to always remember to make them public so anyone wanting to hear....just check out this link every once in a while --- http://danaewhispering.livejournal.com/tag/voice+posts

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh i just went and listen to your phone post and i loved it. too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you mija! I hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...