Monday, February 11, 2008

From Kissing to Screaming....

This morning Master and I had a bunch of errands but were both tired. So after we came home -- Master said it was time for a nap! We both got naked and climbed in bed but soon Master had other ideas.

Started off with kissing...a long passionate kiss that went on for quite a long time. We didn't come up for air much. It was amazing. Somewhere in there though Master got to pulling my hair and biting my lip - hard. From there it moved more into SM fun filled times....my tits are still hurting several hours after. I remember screaming so loud that I thought we might really have a neighbor come and knock on our door today.

Have I said lately how great it is that Master works from home? Well it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...