Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting Under the Table


















I am watching The Devil's Advocate with Keanu Reeves (Kevin Lomax), Al Pacino (John Milton) and Charlize Theron (Mary Ann Lomax).

There is this scene that I like that is very short but it just turns me on....

Milton and Lomax are at a restaurant/bar and it is this big table with lots of beautiful girls. One girl is sitting on Milton's lap, he whispers in her ear, she slips off his lap and gets under the table. And Milton gets this huge smile on his face looking at Lomax. And I all I can think about when I see the scene is I wish I could do that...it is something I haven't ever done. Not necessarily Al but he does have a cocky arrogance that has a certain sex appeal. But the thought of slipping under the table and giving Master or whoever he wanted a blow job there in a crowded resturant/bar just makes me feel very naughty! In a very good way of course. Of course if ever faced with that prospect I am sure I would be very nervous and scared.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen that movie a few times and I love that scene. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...