Friday, February 08, 2008

Oh Snap!

Wednesday night I went to bed very late and then couldn't get to sleep. The last time I looked at the clock it was 3:30am and I am sure it was closer to 4am that I got to sleep. Master had to be up early for a meeting on Thursday morning so I had asked if he would wake me he was wanting breakfast. Well he did but he did so in a teasing way and it rubbed me the wrong way. So I snapped at him. I hate when it happens but I apologized. And then it was done. I am not perfect....I do get annoyed. I do lose my control over my emotions at times. I do snap. It does happen.

When I was married if something like that would have happened it would have been several days before I could apologize. I don't like to snap. And I am glad I am able to see what is happening quickly and that we are able to move past it.

But some days wouldn't a gag be easier!

(art in the icon by kukulaland)

2 comments:

  1. Somedays it would be easier to have a lock box for all the emotions and feelings that simply won't behave well. Much as I try to keep mine in line, doing what I know they are "supposed" to do, there are those days when one of the little devils gets loose and runs amok. sheesh!

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes lock box would be good for those that want to run amok! If you find one of those please let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...