Saturday, September 07, 2002

I am really tired so this will be a quickie....

I am at Bill and Lisa's tonight. I will I hope be here officially on Sunday night. Salvation Army kind of threw my plans off this week.

I am feeling....tired, annoyed, sad, calm....tired from not sleeping and going and going and going. Annoyed by people and why they don't get it and wonder when they will get a life of their own and stop worrying about mine. Sad because of Kam, the last 4 years...greiving process I guess. Calm...because...I am here and not worrying about things. Just enjoyed talking with Lisa tonight...and relaxed a little bit. I am nervous and anxious about what will happen with me....but I also am mostly just kind of letting things go for now and worry about today not tomorrow.

Last nights meditation talked about of needing rest. Rest for the mind. I am gonig to go to bed and rest my mind...well try to at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...