Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Music: Cable TV Music Channel - Adult Contempory
Rune: Inguz ~ Fertility, New Beginnings

Today…for me is good. Really…I am serious! lol

I am getting things accomplished. Washed dishes, took the dog for a walk, and then started on downstairs…getting unpacked, moved boxes, got my desk pretty much set up like I wanted.

I feel really good. I do. I know that probably sounds strange even with the things still going on. But I do feel good. I know it has to do a lot with letting go of some things last night and now today I talked to Sir Laz and that helped get some thing out that I needed to and let go of them also.

I started to slow down about 1pm but then talked to Sir Laz and now feel energized again. I was really really hyper this morning. I only had about 4 hours sleep last night so I am happy that I am feeling so good and accomplishing so much.

I have let go of a lot of things…and I am glad about that.

I also see the heart of some issues I have…have nothing to do with what went on…only the reactions to what went on. I still am regretful of the moment I was not able to have and I don’t feel everything is being seen how it really is here or moreso the issue is I am not being seen how *I really am*….that is what I am perceiving at least. But I *want* to get things worked out and I want to keep going forward. LDR sucks lol

Anyway…I want to get back to my center and be excited about going to see Monseigneur E and Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...