Thursday, September 12, 2002

I have not done a journal entry in a couple days…

See when things are calm…I don’t write all that much. But I would like too because people seem to get the impression that it is one “trauma” after another when really it was just a bad August.

I am feeling more and more relaxed each day. I hope to be fitting into a groove of what I can do to help around here more soon. I have been watching to see their (Bill and Lisa’s family) routines, how they do things, where things go, when they do things and try to process it all so that I can just kind of step in and start doing things to make their lives easier. I know it will get easier as I go on…it was that way at Sir Laz’s and Aydeen’s the first time I visited. I felt better about just taking the initiative to do household chores after I knew what worked for them.

I remember doing the same when I first came to Ohio to be Kam’s…I asked questions of the other submissives, I watched how they did things, I studied his habits and learned what he liked and did not like….see it is about getting in their head just as much as they get in ours. Not that Bill and Lisa and I need to get in each others head we are not in a Power Exchange. But I am very grateful to them for letting me live with them and I want to help contribute to this household : )

Kind of new topic…People always seem to wonder about poly and kids and how it works. And whenever I have been involved with poly and kids in the household it never seems like it is a problem. The kids don’t question it really. They just kind of adapt and make their own decisions on it. Every “family” I have been involved with has always just accepted me as part of their family. And ever “family” that came into my life…I just accepted as family too. It just falls into place to me. I had been thinking about poly issues again lately. Holidays, kids, family type things. I just think about how hard it will be if I am in a poly lifestyle to not be able to tell my mom and dad about my family. About how much I care for them. I never had to get that far in explaining it to my mom and dad with Kam and I and our poly family. I just wonder how it will work. Holidays…also…Thanksgiving….each person is invited to their families homes…where do you go…how do you explain this other person (people). I am not a good liar I believe my Mom would know that I was involved with both (or all) of them.

Yesterday I did not post either, because…it was 9/11 and I just did not know what to say about it all…if anything. So, I opted not to write.

I got sleep yesterday! Yes really! I was thrilled lol I guess it finally caught up with me. I ended up sleeping most of the day but it felt so good.

Things I want to write about sometime soon…more on poly, when to keep quiet as a submissive, acceptance, and formal dinners.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...