Sunday, October 19, 2003

mine for today...LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): Friends can come to your rescue now, whether it’s just a social escape or a more meaningful chance to share what’s on your mind. If you’ve nothing on your social calendar, it could be time for you to get on the phone and make something happen. This could be a big day for you, but you’ll need to be willing to co-create it.

I found it amusing as I tried to call Honey a little while ago and then wrote j to see when is a good time to call her. Both those done before I read the horoscope.

Stopped writing because Honey called me back. We both were blah and so felt it was not an exciting phone call but it was good to talk to her.

I really need to read Mindfulness in Plain English because many of the Buddhist Wisdoms I get in my email that really strike a cord with me come from it.

Don't cling to anything and don't reject anything. Let come what comes, and accomodate yourself to that, whatever it is. If good mental images arise, that is fine. If bad mental images arise, that is fine, too. Look on all of it as equal, and make yourself comfortable with whatever happens. Don't fight with what you experience, just observe it all mindfully. -Bhante Henepola Gunaratana, "Mindfulness in Plain English"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...