Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Just going to get to it....

Tomorrow Master goes in for surgery tomorrow morning...early. I am nervous about it, but know I probably should not be....as it is an easy surgery that last about 45 minutes. We should be home by noon....so that is good.

I will then be playing nurse...too bad I don't have a cute nurses outfit for Master...but I am sure I can come up with something to make His rest nice. :)

We have had a busy weekend getting things done that He will not be able to help me with after the surgery.

I just was reading an entry in Edgeliving again....and marsha talks about not feeling like a slave. I guess I don't always feel like a slave, but I know that I am Master's slave. I don't feel much like a slave right now either. I get thoughts I don't like. I have to sometimes work to do the things that please Master...such as dressing up. There are some days it is the last thing I want to do, but even on those days I dress up. I just don't feel like a slave....

But I am slave and each day I get up knowing I am....and I don't let those feelings blind me from what I seek overall...and that is to be Master's slave....everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...