Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Music: Evanescence ~ Fallen (Master bought me an early Birthday present *smiles*)
Mood: Tired but okay
Topics: Master's surgery


Well it was a day....

Master and I headed to the clinic at 6:30am and by 11am we were walking into the pharmacy to get His pain medication. He did really well. He is doing really well. He is in pain, but He is able to move around much more then I thought He would be able too.

I am really glad we are home and I am able to take care of Him. I have been fussing over Him because I don't want Him to strain too much otherwise He will be in more pain tomorrow. I think that more pain will come later tonight or tomorrow after His body kind of winds down from the stress of being operated on and then all the muscles and such will really start to ache.

Paused for a moment because things got quiet in the living room and made me worry so I went to check on Master. His pain medication is kicking in and He was playing trivia on the satellite, but had fallen asleep during it. He woke when I came in though and we got Him situated on the couch instead of His chair so that He could sleep if He wanted too. I hope He gets some more sleep.

I had been holding in lots of stress and anxiety due to the surgery and so today we got home and of course my body had to react to that...and I got a headache. Just a tension one which I will take any day over a migraine.

So after I made Master some lunch and we watched a little TV - we both went to lay down and that helped my headache a lot.

Let's see I thought there was something else I wanted to write about, but of course it is not coming to me at this moment. So I guess I will end this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...