Sunday, October 12, 2003

Master's...SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): You are still in the mode of taking care of business, doing your chores and checking the accomplished tasks off your list. But nothing is as simple as it should be. You may feel a bit annoyed at someone, even if there is nothing specifically you can do the change the situation.

mine...LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): The creative juice is still flowing, but it may be difficult to tap. It’s not that you don’t have good ideas. It’s more that you feel content and are not motivated now to bring your ideas to fruition. Additionally, there can be some confusion as to the best way for you to manifest your creativity.

Right now I am having a little down time online....surfing, catching up on some journals I read and just relaxing a little bit. Master is watching football of course because it is Sunday and the Bronco's are playing. :)

Today I has been pretty productive for me....Master and I started our day with taking me out driving. I have not really drove since being here. The only time I leave is with Master and He likes to be in control ya know lol so I don't drive. But with His surgery coming up I am going to need to get His prescriptions drive Him home from the clinic and then know how to get out and about to fetch anything He might need while He is recovering from His surgery. So I drove to a few places and then we came home where I made a big breakfast for Master. After that I cleaned up, did a few housecleaning things and then went out to sand bookshelves. I have a big shelving unit that we need to get set up but it needs to be repainted desperately so - I sanded 6 out of 9 shelves today, But then my asthma started acting up from the dust. I had one of those little masks on but it was still hard for me to breath in that....so I of course took it off and continued as long as I could.

So tomorrow, I will finish the last 3 and then paint them...so that Master and I can put them up as it is a 2 person job. I need to find the hardware for them before Tuesday lol I know where it is....it is a rainbow tin. Just not sure where that rainbow tin is at exactly....have a good idea but not exact. lol

Not sure what else to write about right now...I am feeling a little down and sad. And not really sure why. I guess I should start dinner soon....so I will post and go get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...