Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Few More Random Notes....

A few more random notes...

  • While we were at Master's parents I called Master -- well Master in front of His parents. I had always told myself if I did that just to keep on going with the conversation. And I did but then called him by his given name following it and went on to the next thing. I think they maybe paused to reflect what they had really heard but then they were caught up in what else I was saying that they moved on. As soon as Master and I got to the room...I was....freaked out!


  • a link to a newsletter....Simply Service...


  • I have really been enjoying the (canceled) series Firefly. We have been getting it off netflix. I thought I might have problems because so many of the cast were on Buffy or Angel but right away I fell into the characters on Firefly like I do with all of Joss' projects. We saw a trailer for the movie -- and it looked GREAT! I can't wait to see it.


  • I have a post about golden showers started and need to ask Master if I can post a picture of me while He is giving me a golden shower...it is and old old picture but thought it would go nicely with the post -- this is basically a reminder to myself
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...