Friday, June 24, 2005

Questions...."What if you are sick...?"



Paraphrasing some questions asked by an online friend that is not in the lifestyle but curious -- "I am wondering if you have ever been in a situation where you said 'You know what, that fucking hurts too much. And I don't want to play anymore. So untie me, I'm watching tv and we can talk later.' What happens if you've just had enough? What if you’re in a cage or whatever else, and you have terrible stomach cramps NOW?"

Communication is the key. Tone, attitude and respect have to be displayed even when in my head I might be screaming, "damn that hurt -- I don’t wanna play anymore."

If I suddenly were to have a spike of a migraine shoot up, I need to tell him...calmly respectfully and without any attitude that the migraines might be bringing with it.

The words I use are very important. I could not say - "That fucking hurts too much. And I don't want to play anymore."

If it was hurting too much because I had a migraine spike up, I would need to tell Him...such as "Master, a migraine has spiked up and ..." I would need to insert any other relevant information -- such as if my body was hurting, or I was light sensitive, touch sensitive and so on. If I was locked in a cage, tied up or in another play situation and developed a stomach-ache --- maybe not just a stomachache but I felt like I was going to throw up, I would again have to tell Master. Maybe say something like this, “Master, I stomach-ache and feel like I am going to throw up, may I request permission to get out or have something to throw up in?” If it hurt too much because of PMS, I would have to communicate to Him that I have PMS but if He wants to play is up to Him. PMS is uncomfortable -- but not unbearable. Even if it hurts -- the decision to end it is His.

Now saying all that, Master does not want to mess with the migraines or my health. So, most likely He would stop and get me anything I need to start feeling better. But if I am just having a day where the play does not feel good or I am not into it -- well it is my duty to Him to deal with it. Yes I still need to tell him that – if I am having a bad day or what not, but if he wants to continue (most likely would continue) then I would need to deal with it.

There have been a few times where I was into the play and all of sudden I felt sick to my stomach but I could not communicate very clearly. All I muttered out was throw up. And Master understood, got me up and to the bathroom. I have also had times where it just felt off to me but hard to communicate for me – and usually Master sees it in my body language and will stop to ask questions. Sometimes he does not care – not that is unfeeling – it is just that He might see it is uncomfortable for me but He is in a sadistic streak and wants me to suffer and take it for Him. So even when it is hard to communicate - we are to the point with each other – where He can even with a word or body language understand me. So just learning each other has been good for our relationship. At times, just in everyday life, He has seen migraines coming before I even realized they were on their way.

The key is communication and learning to say it in a way that is not with attitude or tone but is clear, concise and respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...