Friday, March 09, 2007

March Questions: Pervertables

You did a series called "Adventures of the Toy Slut" that made me wonder what are your *favorite* diy BDSM toys or pervertables?

I really haven't made any toys in a long time. But my favorite diy toy was taking some rubber molding about an inch (maybe a little more) wide that you can buy at Home Deport or Lowes. Then just folding it over so it makes a loop and wrap the ends with electric tap. It is basically the rubber version of a strap.

I love pervertables!

Some favorites:
* A leather collar - just plain brown leather. It was folded over in the dollar store and I think it was shortly after I read started reading the Marketplace series...so I saw a strap when I glanced at it.
* A pet store pervertable - it is a tennis ball with a strap so that basically a person could play tug with a dog. It give a nice impactful wallop.
* Something I posted a few months ago is the baton.
* And with that Master's drum sticks and mallets.
* Spatula - it is not an ordinary spatula and I really wish I would have picked up like 10 of them when I saw because I have never seen them since. They were not long and thin like a normal rubber spatula/bowl scrapper but more short and wide like those wide paint scrappers. But again the end it rubber like a spatula. And it just has an interesting feel to it.
* I really enjoy wax play and always had fun playing with it. My favorite wax though is the Gigi Paraffin Wax for paraffin wax spas. It comes in several scents - peach, vanilla, lavender and a few more. It just felt so good on the skin. It has that prickly hot pain like other wax does but it also has this oil in it (safe oil for wax) and makes the skin feel so good after it is peeled off. Just even the consistency when applying it is feels different candle wax or just regular paraffin.

I am sure there are some more...as about half of the toys in the house are pervertables. But of course at the moment I am not thinking of others.

PS: I was curious what Master's favorite pervertable toy was...so asked and he said, "you."



**Feel free to ask anything you might want to know and I will answer. I am screening the questions AND allowing anonymous comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...