Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday - L



~ L ~

love - grateful for loving..giving and receiving in many ways
life - grateful for the life I have and lead
laughter - grateful for the sound of friends and family laughing as well as the ability to laugh
Laurell k. Hamilton - grateful to her early books as they were entertaining plus they had special memories attached to them
leather - grateful for leather in its many forms and meanings - from single tail whip to leather as a lifestyle
lounging - grateful for the time to lounge and relax
lemons - grateful for the fresh smell, the flavor and the many things you can do with them
life journey - grateful to my life journey...grateful for being able to take the path I am on
loyalty - grateful for loyalty that that is given to me and that I give. I am very loyal but not to the expense of myself (long story if you have read me for a while you will know I was loyal to almost a harmful point)
light - grateful for light...allowing me to see things....and even in ways I might not have seen without light shining just a certain way
lists - grateful for lists to give me gentle reminders and keep me up to speed
lip gloss and lipstick - grateful for lip gloss and lipstick that allow me to be girly girl
lust - grateful for the lustful feelings that spark inside me, grateful to act on that lust also
lips - grateful for lips the softness of them when you kiss..the way they move when speaking....I have a thing for lips and Master has such sexy lips
language - grateful for language to communicate and expressive thoughts and feelings.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely list, danae!

    Lemons, nothing can beat them zipping up a boring dish. I'll often squirt lemon juice into chili or soup if it's missing something. The first time MoJo saw me do it he thought I'd made a huge mistake, surprised him.

    I'm a list writer too and had to learn many years ago to keep the lists manageable, otherwise I get too caught up in worrying when I can't do everything I've assigned myself in a day.

    Thank you so much for participating. I hope you know how much I enjoy reading your posts, it's a nice way to get to know a bit more about you.

    ciao for now~
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danae, I've just started reading you, still trying to find my way about your blog.
    Great that you have joined our group, I enjoyed your GT list, love was the first word on my L list.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...