Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Q&A

These weren't asked as a part of the March Questions...but hadn't got around to answering them and mainly because of 2 questions that are not being posted. So for now at least these are answered.

What kind of art are you interested in but have not yet tried your hand at? Encaustic (hot wax painting)

Describe a day in the life of danae- in the year 2012.
Let's see....
maybe like this. but I guess a little different now that Master works from home. But probably still similar. I also want art to be a big part of that day too.

Is there an object that you threw away or lost and really really wish you could have back?
When I was moving once I had a box that was suppose to be going with me and got put in the give away pile and so was donated to Good Will be accident. And I didn't find out until over a year later when those boxes got unpacked. It was a box of old china set (set of 8 dinner, salad, bowl, coffee cup, and saucer) plus a set of Fostoria dessert plates and coffee cups.

And then a wine set that my parents got for wedding present. I gave them to a friend but I am not sure she kept them. I keep meaning to ask her if she still as them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...