Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March Questions: Sexual Use

Do you believe as a slave that it okay that your Owner give you out for sexual use? Have you ever been given out for sexual use? Ever been involved in a gang bang situation? How did you handle being given out for sexual use? Was there anything that came up because of it after? Why did your Owner lend you out sexually?

My belief is when in an Master/slave or Owner/property type dynamic the right of Master/Owner is well...absolute. So if Master wanted to have me service someone else sexually or non sexually then that is His right. I do have to say with Master I believe this is really unlikely that He would give me out for sexual use but you know things can change.

In my past I was given out for sexual use and again I felt it was the right of who I was with because they owned me. Yes that line is a little more blurry with Don because there wasn't clear consent but there was implied consent. He arranged a gang bang more then once. As well as just lending me out to individuals. Another dominant I was with have loaned me out for sexual use as well as non sexual use.

Don had me in those kind of sexual situations for his amusement - he liked seeing me like that. He liked when it turned me on - when I let that slut part come out and just enjoy the moment. And he liked when I fought it. It turned him on either way. The other dominant well I guess one was kind of training. Although I don't like that word. But I was burnt out and he wanted me to go back to basics with someone else. So that is what I did and it was with someone I cared about a lot so I enjoyed it that. Another time was just because he thought it would be fun to lend his property out.

When I was with Don, most of the times the situations took me by surprise. And so it rattled me. It rattled me in some ways that made me fight against it and other times I just let go and accepted it and even enjoyed it at times. I didn't really understand what Don and I were doing - I look back and see the dynamic now but at the time I didn't understand it. I just knew it touched something in me that made me feel - at home for a lack of better words. So I do wonder if I knew and understood - if I would have handled it differently...if I could have handled it better - later too.

But overall I do think back on my times and get turned on but during them was kind of a whirlwind of emotions and was not able to process it well at the time.



**Feel free to ask anything you might want to know and I will answer. I am screening the questions AND allowing anonymous comments.

2 comments:

  1. I have asked to "friend" you, twice I believe, and have not recieved any reply either way. My question to you is, will you please reply?
    I've learned a lot from your journals, your website, your perpsective. While I may not have a great deal in common with you, I do value and respect your perspective.
    For what its worth,
    regards
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, I have never got notice that you wanted to friend...anywhere...? Where is that you are trying to friend me?

    If it is on livejournal. My nickname is danaewhispering there too. Here is a link:
    http://danaewhispering.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...