Thursday, March 01, 2007

Lately....

* I know I haven't done a life update post lately because I have been suffering from a pretty big migraine cycle. It finally spiked to the point where Master and I both thought he might be taking me to the ER the other night. Luckily I got it under control but since then it kind of knocked me on my butt. Yesterday it was still lingering and then today I just felt out of it and tired. So hopefully tomorrow I will feel more like myself. I have housework, website work, and art all piling up.

* We watched Mirrormask tonight. I really enjoyed it, but I liked Dave McKean's art before I saw the movie so I was pretty sure I would like the movie.

* Made yummy breakfast burritos for breakfast.

* Finished The Academy and starting Reunion! yay! I have The Crimson Petal and The White review started.

Really not much going on because of fighting the migraine cycle - so happy that it seems it has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...