Monday, February 12, 2001

Saturday night.....

2/10/01

Saturday night I played with a Dominant. He is *really* good. He was very observant. He made me blush just by looking at me with that Dom look. He was totally skilled - warmed up - did that right amount of thuddy and stingy and just worked me over very well :)

There were lots of ways I wanted to show him my submission, but I also do not give my submission up very easily. I want – usually - to have it taken and now I sitting here thinking about it. He took it without even trying. Much like Mistress DM does. She just is herself and it happens. Hmmm interesting. When he told me to strip though it was the more overt "taking" that I can see and of course love. The other kind like Mistress DM does and he did also saturday night is kind of frustrating to me but also gets my adrenaline pumping lol

He is very good with floggers - mmmmmmmm wow!!! I love stingy and I had all my stingy floggers with me - which was totally by chance that I had some toys with me. He really liked them but liked one the best. I had them in anticipation that M and I might get together.

I was probably the closest I have been to subspace for a very long time. Daddy got me really close this summer when we were at a play party and if I had not been standing against a wall at that party I think I would have went.

But anyway I got very close but of course would not let go - if he would have went longer I think I could not have fought it off. I would not have had a choice. mmmm how delicious huh?

I did my puppy wimper/whines and he said something to be about being a puppy! It surprised me....I have been with a few Dominants (including M in that also) that have not picked on that it was me as puppy whining - just thought it was a slut moaning I am sure. I fought with myself - after he called me on it out loud - making me feel the blush crawl through my body, but oh how I love that internal struggle - fighting against what I feel should come out and give to the Dominant and what I want them to have to work for. I stopped the whining then and every once in a while it would come out and I would try to contain it again lol

And of course, later after we stayed up *all* night talking, I gave him the information that Daddy did puppy dog training with me and that when I was puppy I had to bark for orgasms. I just hand things over to Dominants that I do not think they will ever use because well because I am cynical lol But of course he then said he would remember that. I hope to find out if he does lol

I feel a lot of the time the submissive does more work then a Dominant. Most Dominants I see - wait and let the submissive serve and feel they are being Dominant by accepting her service. Well, I did that when I was married and just because I served my husband in no way made him Dominant. I NEED more then I had when married.

And the Dom I was with Saturday understood that. He and I feel have very similar D/s views. I hope we can get together again.

It was a really nice evening and I am very lucky to have had that opportunity come up.

peace & serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...