Sunday, February 11, 2001

Happy...Really

Well, as usual after the weekend I am very very tired. I feel like I can sleep for a few days without a problem. I put in a 72-hour week. I love it though. I like the people I work with…I love all that I do even though work has it ups and downs I am having fun with work.

I realized this past week…that I am HAPPY….

I am not sure when the last time I could have told anyone that I was happy. But I am happy. I have felt it for probably a month or more and I did not know what it was lol Pretty sad to be 33 year old and not know what happiness feels like. Anyway…I am happy.

I feel good to be alive. I feel good about myself. I have things in my mind where I want to go and what I want to do…..but it is not stressing me if I never realize some of those goals because I am enjoying my life as is and it feels very good!

Friday - Daddy and I got lost going somewhere but it was nice anyway because I was spending time with him. I called Di when I was lost and she told me that I was indeed going the wrong way and had a good laugh at me because it was pretty obvious that I should have been going the other way. Then she called later to make sure we got where we going and I was at dinner. I was going through a Chinese buffet when the phone rang and I answered it and talked at I was scooping up some food. I then realized I was one of THOSE people. Those people who talk on their cell phones in grocery store lines, who talk on the phone in the mall, at the gas station and so on.

Saturday – I worked and cleaned house somewhat I want to finish that this week and do the final organizing. Daddy and I want to do a play party and I would like to do 2 GNO’s (girls night out) one for BDSM friends and one for my other friends. (not sure I will have time before going to Germany though.) We have not had a gno since hmmm September or October I think….Jackie was at the last one. Last night I had some down time and I want to write about it but I need to get permission from the other person involved to see if it is okay.

Sunday – I came home in the morning and signed online and answered work mail, chatted with Di – babbled on and on – I am lucky that she is such a great friend to put up with my constant babbling. She said hi and I just went into what I needed to talk about and just rambled in the IM for about 10 screens lol Daddy then woke up and we realized we have not ate since Friday evening. And so we went to Perkins our favorite hang out…mmmm they have a really yummy waitress there lol And then we went to Barnes & Noble, Sears (to get thigh highs lol), then to another store, and then to the grocery store. We came home and I wrote a few emails and then I took a nap! I got up and there was a message from M.

M is going through a lot of things right now. I am hoping we can get together even for dinner or something this week to chat. I feel he needs someone to talk to – maybe do some venting.

M and I were suppose to get together this weekend, but with work, weekends for me sometimes get a little hectic. And right now his life is very busy and intense so I know it is hard for him too. Just wished I could have given him some down time.

Tomorrow is an anniversary for me…..

Honey and I met in Little Rock over Valentines weekend 2 years ago. It was a great weekend with her. I love you Honey….and I miss you and cannot wait to see you again soon!

I need to write up 2 things and then go to bed!

peace & serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...