Sunday, February 11, 2001

Tarot Reading...

Something I was telling Daddy today…..just popped to mind.

SJ has done 2 tarot readings on me - one was before I went to Memphis during the summer and then the other was Thanksgiving. That one was SO INTENSE! But in both of those there has been a similar thing and that thing I have always felt was saying one thing and I just realized today I think it meant something else. The last reading SJ did was kind of going over that card a few times but I was so focused on the negative one at that moment I was not letting the others even come in. If that makes any sense.

Oh and the question I asked in that last tarot reading....has been answered now....Thank you WONDERFUL Lady! You have a gift, SJ! I miss you and hope to be able to get together with you soon. *kisses* Thank you for being a good friend even though I am not always here for you! I love you. :)

And Dadddy, thank you for helping me.Thank you for accepting things that have helped me find something that was missing. I love you very much!

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...