Sunday, February 04, 2001

Busy Weekend

This weekend has been busy.

Friday I put in an 18-hour day in. Work things were just kind of weird. But we survived. Saturday was interesting. Daddy and M met. I set M up to do something before he and I got together – plus he has some things going on his life that just made him very tired by the time he and I got together. We spent about 2 hours together. We talked mostly. : )

Today Daddy and I had breakfast with Di : ) We are going to try to make that a standing date every other week. After we came home, I changed and then went out shopping. I bought 6 skirts, 3 tops for me, 2 shirts for Daddy and other little odd-n-ends. Need to ask Honey her size again because I bought her something today I think she would look VERY sexy in – yummmmyyyyy!

I have lots of things to do this week for work and for personal life too. I need to call E tomorrow for sure and touch base with her. I want to see if she can go to lunch this week. I need to write SJ – I have not had chance to chat with her in a while. I need to write Jackie. And Honey I know you read this you had not called in 2 weeks so I know something is up – I love you and miss you sooooo drop me an email PLEASE!

I actually better get to bed. I am going to try to work on an article tomorrow I started ages ago on Humilation.

peace and serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...