Thursday, March 01, 2001

Happiness....We create our own Happiness

Each day is a new experience of life and I wonder how I have made it this far in my life without having these feelings. It is not like it was an earth shattering day of fireworks and good things one after another. It was just an ordinary day that makes me feel splendid.

I was feeling happy before Sir came into my life. I was thinking about this, the other day. I just made conscious choice to be happy. I decided one morning that I was not going to let others effect my happiness. I was not going to take things personally. I knew the only person to make me happy was me. I realized and took to heart that I cannot control others actions but I can control my actions, reactions and life. And that I was going too do that…control my life.

And from that day on…things have not effected me nearly like they did. I don’t let negativity effect me like I did. If something or someone tries to bring me down, I make a conscious choice to react differently.

Tuesday night Sir and I went to dinner. It was very nice to see him and be with him again. We had good conversation and I just like seeing him…how he looks at me. Wednesday night Daddy came home and we played and he bound my breasts. : ) Dady and I had a long talk – of beliefs – philosophies. Today I went to lunch with Moni and G : ) As usual it was our 3 hour plus lunch. I then did some work and came home and trying to do some more work and also chatting with Sir online. One of those semi-serious conversation lol

I am really tired tonight. In a mood where my mind is racing with all sorts of thoughts. Tomorrow is the start of basically my busy time. And just counting down to be with my beautiful Honeyrose….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...