Wednesday, March 14, 2001

I suppose I should blog…

Not sure what to say. Lots has went on but not lots that I can really write about it. Even though I probably could use it. A good journaling over it all. I am emotional but it is different then it would have been 3 months ago. I feel very in control even though I am emotional.

Right now as I write I feel very bratty/bitchy…

I feel very out of my place.

We always described it with Jackie as she was out of her box. Because with submission you get boundaries. I think good boundaries…at least for me.

Anways so I guess I am out of my box today…tonight.

Tomorrow Honey has off and we are going to go do some touristy I think…lol

The other night we went shopping and I got some mary janes, a pair of 5 inch silver heels and red heels. I am excited to wear them lol There is a pair of boots I looked at that I think I want to go back and get also lol

My sleep schedule has been totally screwed up since being here. Since right now it is 8pm Ohio time and it is 2am Germany time and I am up. And tomorrow I am going to be out doing things.

Right now…I wish lots of things that I cannot have…..

So good night…

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...