Thursday, March 08, 2001

In Europe!


I arrived in Europe on March 7th 11am (Germany time).

Sooooooo......here is how it went.....

Okay Daddy and I got to the airport to check me in and they said that priceline was suppose to mail me the ticket and I of course did not have the ticket. They called priceline and showed that it was fed ex'd and someone from my leasing office signed for it. but we had not ever got notice that it was there.

So with an hour before my flight Daddy ran home to pick it up and got back 10 mins before my flight for Toronto took off. They looked like I was insane when I said that I wanted the 3pm instead of the 5pm lol

Okay then get to Toronto with 15 mins before my Frankfurt flight was suppose to take off. And I missed it. Of course by 2 mins. Sooooo I had to wait for the 9pm flight to Frankfurt. Daddy had to call and wake Honey to give her the new info. Wellllll because I was suppose to be on the 5:30 flight to Frankfurt......my luggage was suppose to be on that too. But it did not get on it because I did not but I ddi not know that sooo my luggage sat in Toronto even while I got Frankfurt. So I got Frankfurt with no luggage and it came in Thursday morning (Germany time).

I had to fill out lost luggage things before I could go meet Pam.....when I came out of the doors her and GZ were there waiting for me. :) She had a rose and was a beautiful as I remember. even more. :)

I love her and even though I was really out of it felt very good to be with her again very natural.....

So today I am here without clothing lol well in a shirt of GZ's I think. And waiting on my clothing and things.....

I started reading the Four Agreements on the Plane. WOW...just the first part - the introduction really was interesting.

I am going to write about that later tonight.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...