Monday, May 14, 2001

I just wanted to write that I am back....from Germany.

LOTS is going on in my life....

I have been sick. Not normal sick either. Not just a flu. Lots of pain. I have passed out from the pain a few times. And you know when this masochist is passing out from pain that there is something wrong lol It scares me when I start to think about it. So I just have tried to ignore it..but hard to do when I throw up and my head is pounding so loud I can barely hear anything else.

The relationships in my life are all kind of up and down.

Someone said something cute to me the other night......

I have a new Dominant that I started emailing me. And well he has been different then any others he did not even talk about D/s until this past weekend. And he has not talked BDSM or sex at all. I was not looking for him...he emailed me on an account that I get lots of trolls on lol....and I open most and read one line for amusement and then delete them. But this one was different. I read it all and responded. It has been several weeks of emailing. And right before I came back to the states I found out he was in Cleveland so go figure lol

Anyway.....someone said something cute to me the other night......

Said that he read someone that submissive out number dominants 10 to 1....and he said then how did i get so lucky to have 3 that want me. I smiled and basically said well....if you want to get technically i think it is probably more then 3 lol

Okay submissives need to have there egos pumped too. And well you know this week how things have been I really could use it.

Work stuff I am not even going to touch. Because my blood pressure and the migraine come on too fast to think about it all. I got up at 6am and started working. And it is not 1am and I am doing this blog and then I have about an hours more work and I will be up again at 6am. Fun Fun :) Really I still like my work.

In December when I turned the corner that made me start in the direction I am now......there was a blackness inside me. It hurt and felt so huge like it could just consume me. Now when I became happy. There is light. And no matter what goes on in my life....relationship problems, health problems, work problems...or whatever.....the lightness does not get covered up. It is too bright to be put out. It is an amazing feeling to know that no matter what happens to me that the light will always be there.

Okay probably sounded a little hokey but oh well it is how I feel....

I will write more....soon.....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...