Friday, May 18, 2001

Okay this week was wow…not even sure how to describe it. UP and down and all around lol

All and all stack the downs against the ups – the downs are more but since I am the person I am I have taken it all very well. Like one of my favorites quotes that I have posted here a few times….

"A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times, as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use." -- Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan

So in essense, if I keep being the person I always have been I will remain on a good path. Because my path has heart.

Lets see what can I say about what is going on in my life.

I have been working 16 to 18 hours a day, but this week it is really paying off. It has been the best week yet since I started doing this.

Daddy has not had much of my time since right now he knows what my goals are business wise and where I am going with them. But I know that he misses having some of my time and attention. Sir and I got together last week and it was hard. I just had too many blocks up to let go. And then on Saturday I started crashing – and having sub drop because of it. I should have called him so we could have talked about it. But of course my submissive mindset was I did not want to “bug” him. Sunday I went to see Jackie. We had a long talk and though I feel better about some things but there is still some things inside that are popping up over the discussion. I talked to Honey online last week…just briefly and will call her this weekend.

And then…..now…..there is someone new in my life……

And not sure what to say about him yet.

So I am not going to say anything except he has been here for me a lot this week and helped give me strength to handle all that has been loaded on to my plate and I am very grateful for him.

I went to lunch with E yesterday and we have a long talk that left her shocked and amazed by all that has gone on in the 2 weeks since I have been back. We then went shopping well first she tried to get me killed on the interstate by leading me to where we were going and switching lanes a million times lol

I have not gone to see Di, Moni or SJ since being back and those are things on my list. I am maybe going to SMART this weekend but it might be slow as there is a thing going on in Columbus.

Hmmmm not sure what else to talk about….I am sure there is some things but not sure the words are ready to flow…..

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...