Wednesday, July 11, 2001

Balance

Lets see....

Tuesday was okay. Not great not terrible.

I am craving affection and attention. I can get both if I reached out but right now I pull myself back. I reach out and start and then pull back. Still so scared of not being ready and also of hurting others.

I picked up the phone to call about 8 different people last night but ended up stopping myself and not calling any of them but Di. I did end up calling JJ and getting together with her for a drink. And I called Sir too and had thought of asking him to meet me but right now I also do not know if bringing my feelings I have for him to the surface is good. I love him and I just do not want my feeling for him and my need for attention and affection to cloud things right now.

Also I need to be fucked lol I want just sex hard and rough and to just have orgasm after orgasm.

Balance lol.....

I want soft touches.....affection, touching and attention. And I want to be fucked very hard and just be left breathless and worn out lol

I always struggle between the opposite ends of my desires.

Well, I need to get on with my day......

It is going to be SOOO long.....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...