Sunday, July 08, 2001

limited state

Second Saturday in a row that I was home. I think I am trying to slow my life down...subconsciously.

Work: I have been busy but not busy still. I have people still trying to do things against me and I still maintain things as I have always. I do not do anything or say anything negative. Negativity will only come back and surround me more if I do that...and I am too smart to get bit in the ass to do anything stupid like that. This is probably the most frank I have been about my work ever. I am not ready to talk about it here. And probably will never be as work is work and my personal life is my personal life. Work effects me and is part of me. But I need to keep things separate. Just like people leave work at work when the come home. I do too.

I have not talked to JJ since Thursday. I thought of her several times this weekend and almost called her to see if she wanted to do something Saturday night. I looked up on the net some places I wanted to go....a woman's bar and such *blush* But I felt the need to just be by myself tonight.

I have been chatting to Mistress DM about lots of different things that I want to write about but I am having trouble articulating how I feel and what I think about them.

I talked with Moni last night...I miss her. I also talked to someone I have not talked to in probably 6 months....Danny. He is someone I should write about sometime. Someone who is at times down right offensive in how sexual he is and he definitly is a pervert. lol But someone I care about A LOT. We meshed in an odd way.

Mistress DM and I had an interesting conversation of serving her in a limited contract...not forever as I have always viewed she wanted a slave as in forever and I just do not think I can serve her forever. But the logistics of it right now with my work is not something we are going to get around anytime soon. It is an interesting thought though.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...