Friday, July 20, 2001

PMS

PMS is a wonderful thing! NOT lol

I have been sick because I am pmsing. It is almost making me down. And I am not liking that one bit. I am sure Di was ready to kill me tonight. I was cut and pasting her things from emails.....and making us both crazy I am sure.

I just went to get a diet coke and as I got up I thought of a quote....."Life shrink's or expands in proportion to ones courage." ~ Anias Nin

Not really sure why that popped into my head.

Let's see what is going on in my life.

Wednesday....

Had business stuff to take care of.....

Kam and I went to dinner with a friend.

Then I took Kam home. We had a disagreement on the way home and were fighting in the parking lot of our apartments. I love him. And he loves me more then anyone in his life. But I just cannot let go of the past resentments with him. I forgive others in my life but not him. And I am not sure why?

I then gathered up clothing and such...and Di did a photo shoot for me. lol We kept joking that we need a fan and music. I had like 6 clothing changes. I know she did a good job taking the pictures I just hope I can live with what I see in them. lol

I then ended things with Sir....we are still friends. We had been "dating" and play partners. I had to end it now as it was getting harder. I had some issues which I think he just finally understood what I meant when we talked about them again on Wednesday night. I still care for him. And we talked a long time and it was hard to do but we both know right now it is probably the best thing for me. He has always told me he just wants me to do what is best for me and what makes me happy. And right now it was for the best not to be involved with him as we were....we just would have ended up hurting each other. And that is no fun!

I bought 2 floggers from him too. One for Honey and one for a friend of Honey's that flogged me while in Germany :) I need to buy one for my toy bag now too :) I think I want a purple one!

Thursday...

I started getting sick. I could feel it coming.

Thought about Sir...also thought about if i should change his name in here. Something maybe to talk to him about at some point. I talked to one of the Dominants I am talking to on the phone...he is the one I do not know what to name yet. I am missing SM.

Friday....
I was sick on and off all day.

I talked to A on the phone. Not sure why really that I am talking with him except that he is safe. That sounds terrible huh? He is going to love that. He is intriguing also. He never brought up sex, bdsm or D/s really. I had and he asked a few questions but he was never graphic or not sure the word....and that always turns me on lol Because he used questions to stimulate my mind. I like intelligent men. All 3 of them that I am talking to right now are intelligent.

I just dumped a lot on Mistress DM and she is being unusually quiet lol

Talked with JJ tonight. I had not talked with her in a while. She is having her family over this weekend...which I know is stressful.

I am not sure what else to talk about.....

Pmsing and I am thinking of the past...actually thought of Morgan several times today/tonight. I closed my eyes and saw her smile and her eyes light up.....it was so real like she was right here.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...